We offer 360 Photo & Video Booth Rental, Inflatable LED Photo Booth & Wall Rental, Enclosed Photo Rental, Custom Photo Backdrops, Sequin Backdrops and more. Please call 973-985-1369 or email us with any questions or comments.
BENEFITS OF OUR PHOTOBOOTH:
VIP RED CARPET RENTAL
We offer VIP Red Carpet, crowd control stanchions (black/white/gold/silver) and red & black velvet ropes. Please call 973-985-1369 or email us with any questions or comments.
We can provide some of the most important things for your next event including but not limited to 360 Video Booth, Enclosed Photo Booth, DJ, PA system, speakers, microphones, truss, HD TV, tablets (android or iPad), smoke machines, Stage lighting, cocktail tables with led lights, disco lights, movie projectors & screens, poster stands, easels, step & repeat backdrops, ring lights, selfie sticks, VIP Red Carpet, crowd control (stanchions), photographer, videographer, mc, host, artist booking and much more.
Please call 973-985-1369 or email us with any questions or comments.
PROJECTOR & SCREEN RENTAL
Want to bring the big screen outdoors or indoors? Make your next event memorable with a movie screen and projector rental. Our high quality projector screen and pro-grade sound system is perfect for outdoor movies, sporting events, weddings and private parties. You can display a photo slideshow, videos or movie. Please call 973-985-1369 or email us with any questions or comments.
We can book artist, djs, bands, comedians, poets, guest speakers for your events (concerts, birthday parties, weddings, festivals, award shows, trade shows, graduation, grand opening) and entertainers such as Anthony Cruz, Tony Curtis, GWhizz, Leroy Sibbles, Mr Lexx and others. Please call 973-985-1369 or email us with any questions or comments.
HOME | Share
Welcome to Patriceconcepts.com! We specialize in website designs, graphic design (business cards, flyers, posters, merchandise, EPK), social media marketing, search engine optimization, music video production, artist bookings, AV Party Rentals, 360 photo booth rentals, green screen rentals, crowd control, vip red carpet rentals! Our clients range from entertainers such as (Capleton, Leroy Sibbles, Anthony Cruz, Jahmason, Tony Curtis), public speakers, promoters, record labels, small business: realestate, auto, medicine, charity, photography, magazines, food, beverage, radio, construction, church, doctors, nurses, restaurant, nightclubs over the last decade! We have launched successful music promotion campaigns for several record labels featuring singles by: Grammy winners: Beenie Man, Buju Banton, Sean Paul.
Portfolio | Share
Our portfolio includes: websites, logos, business cards, flyers, posters, cds (singles/albums), music video.
WEBSITES (RESPONSIVE / WORDPRESS)
CD COVERS & MIXTAPES
Some of these singles & albums are available for download, streams, sales @Itunes, Amazon, spotify, tidal, etc.
We directed Anthony Cruz "Leaders of The World" and Tony Curtis "Keep Trying" music video. We can also create social media videos, trailers, promo videos, slideshows.
LIVE CONCERTS & SHOWS
COMMERCIAL & VIDEO EDITS
Contact | Share
Please call 973-985-1369 or email us with any questions or comments. Below is a list of frequently asked questions. Click the drop down arrow next to each question to see the answer! Follow @patriceconcepts on social media:
– Yes. Sometimes 50% is required and other times the full 100% is required for smaller services.
Can I pay you with a PayPal account?
– Yes we accept PayPal payments.
Can I pay you with a Square account?
– Yes we accept Square payments.
How long does it take to build a website?
– It depends on the type of project, functionality, features and number of pages but could take approximately 30 days (for a basic site) or 30-90 days (for a large complex site).
Do you register domain names or do I have to?
– Yes we can help you register your domain name (www.yourname.com)
Can my website be linked to the online communities that I joined such as facebook, twitter, instagram, etc?
– Yes we can integrate your social media account in your website/webpages.
I have a web hosting plan but would like to change it. How can this be done without losing my website files.
– Ask your current website designer to provide you with a copy of your current website in a zip file or on a data CD.
Once you have a backup copy, upload all files to the new web hosting server and update the Domain Name Registrar records (Name Servers) to point to your new web hosting name servers.
Why am I seeing this error message This Account Has Been Suspended?
– The website can be unavailable for various reasons such as non-payment, bandwidth issues, incorrect file names, spamming, etc. Please contact us directly for more information.
Do you create landing or splash pages?
– Yes we do!
360 PHOTO VIDEO BOOTH
What is a 360 Photo Booth?
– It is actually a video booth that captures 120 frames a seconds. Guest step on the platform while a revolving video camera spins 360 degrees around to capture slow-motion video.
What type of events do you cover?
– Birthdays, Sweet 16 party, Bat mitzvahs Holiday Party, Proms, Weddings, Bachelor or Bachelorette party, Babyshower, Gender Reveal, Grand Openings, Movie Premiere, Award Shows, Fashion Shows, Conventions, Trade Shows, Concerts, Nightclubs, Festivals, Corporate Events, Graduations and other special events.
It there an extra charge for large crowds?
– Yes it all depends on the size.
Do you accept last minute bookings?
– Sometimes, but it depends on event type, venue and location.
Are props included?
– Yes it can be for an additional fee.
Is a deposit required?
What formats are the logos?
– We provide a jpg, gif, png, pdf version
How much does a logo cost?
– Basic logo design start at $300.
Do you copyright my logo automatically after design?
– NO. We can help for an additional $ fee. Email for details.
Which artist do you book?
– We can help you book Tony Curtis, Anthony Cruz, G Whizz, Leroy Sibbles, Mr Lexx.
What is the fee to book an artist?
– The fees varies based on event type, venue capacity, artist schedule, etc.
Does the artist fee include travel?
– No promoter is responsible for paying travel expense.(flights/hotel/ground-transportation.
Does the artist travel with a band?
– It depends on the artist you want to book.
What is required for the artist to perform in the USA
– All non-us citizens/residents require a work permit. Please email us for rates.
I want to book an artist but they don't have a US work permit. Can you help get it?
– Yes, Please email us for details.
SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING
Can you help launch a campaign via my social media sites (facebook/twitter/instagram)?
– Yes please provide the campaign info, target demographics, budget and we will provide an estimate.
Can you help me setup/create social media accounts?
– Yes we can help create it.
Can you help me understand my social media demographics?
– Yes we can help run analytics to determine your audience, gender, trends, etc.
If I'm a recording artist can you help promote my song or album?
– Yes we create custom promotional campaigns for singles/albums/ep.
What is included in your Eblast?
– Your company information (bio, logo, contact information), social media links.
Do you provide stats so I can measure the result of your eblast?
– Yes. A breakdown of the target demographics (gender, country, browsers, etc) is provided with each eblast.
What is the size of your business cards?
– The size varies
Are your business cards full color?
What is your business cards quantity?
– We can print in increments of 1000, 2500, 5000.
CD COVERS & MIXTAPES
What is the size of your cd artwork?
– It is 2000 width x 2000 height
Can the artwork be used for digital distribution?
– Yes our designs meets iTunes and all major digital store specifications.
FLYER & POSTER DESIGNS
What is the size of the flyers you design?
– We can provide 4x6, 5x7, 6x9, 8x11.
Do you ship flyers if I'm located out of state?
– Yes but client has to pay all shipping costs
Can you do animated motion videos for parties?
Can you do slideshows?
What is the cost for videos?
– The cost depends on the project, video type, location, length, etc. Please email for details
JOBS & RESELLER PROGRAMS
Do you have any job openings
– Yes! You can now Team up with Patrice Concepts for A profitable opportunity for you and your organization. Become a reseller and increase your revenue opportunities today! Now that you have seen our work and heard about the great service, its time for you to participate in our Referral Program. Current customers are eligible to receive up to 10% of their referral business in either cash or account credit. In order to qualify, you must instruct your referral while they are initially enrolling to include your Website, email, address and phone# in the comments field of the form below. Keep in mind that you can only be paid after the client pays us!
What is the age requirement
– 18 years old & older
How do I get paid if I work for you?
– Paypal payments!
What is the age requirement
– 18 years old
How much do I get paid as a reseller
– You will earn a 10% commision on all payable projects.
How does the reseller proccess work?
You tell all your friends & family about our services.
Please tell them to list your name, email, phone number, address as the referral on their order form. NOTE: If you are not listed, it will be hard for us to compensate you.
Once the order is placed and paid in full, we issue you a check equivalent to 10% of the total product order.
About Us | Share
Patrice Concepts is a multimedia company established in 2003. Integrity and honesty are the nucleus of our business and customer satisfaction the ultimate objective. We keep our clients involved from project conception to completion, often meeting and exceeding client expectations. We attempt to align your objectives with today's technology fusing aesthetics and contents that effectively market your company's products and services to your target demographics.
Services include: 360 Photo Booth Rental, AV Rental, website designs, animated banners, photo montage, slideshows, music video production, marketing, publicity, meta-tag evaluation, flyers, posters, postcards, vinyl banners, newsletters, resume writing, dvd & cd inserts, business cards, logos, magazine covers, makes us a 1-stop resource for all your graphic and website needs. We also offer Artists Management & Bookings, projector & screen rentals, DJ equipment & sound rentals in the New York Tri-State Area.
We accept the following payment methods: Credit Cards (Visa, American Express, Discover & Mastercard), Zelle, Paypal & Cash. Our services can be retained on an hourly, monthly or yearly basis.
We understand that your privacy is very important and plan to take all necessary precautions to protect you. Patrice Concepts has never sold, exchanged or otherwise made available any member or contest information to any third party and do not have any intention of doing so in the future, outside of basic demographic data of our users, solely for informational purposes. Patrice Concepts provides no warranty, expressed or implied, as to the accuracy, reliability or completeness of furnished data and images provided by our clients.
Client Select Service |
We issue Invoice |
Client Pays Non-Refundable Deposit |
Over the last 15+ years we have provided services to record labels, entertainers, artist, small business, real estate, producers, promoters, nightclubs, restaurants, doctors, charity, photographers, public speakers, radio djs, beverage, auto, authors, magazines etc.
Patrice Concepts is my website designer for over a decade and I'm very satisfied with each design. ~ CAPLETON
I'm very happy that Patrice Concepts designed Leroysibbles.com ~ LEROY SIBBLES
I have a christian network and love the new layout @ mygospelconnection.com ~ AL
Thank you so much for the cool webdesigns @ Eddieloveshouse.com & @ Eddielovespeaks.com ~ EDDIE LOVE (Voice Over Actor/Radio DJ)
Love the Eblast you did for our song with grammy winner Beenie Man ~ STUDIO VIBES Ent
Thanks for the logo you did for our beverage company BabaRootsUSA ~ GRACE V
I'm very impressed with the business cards you did for Hinds & Hinds Ent ~ LINTON
Our website is showing up in all the top search engines and I'm thankful for your SEO (Search Engine Optimization) service because it worked wonders for us ~ DEBOPHOTOSTUDIO
Cost | Share
Our prices varies based on the services. It is best to email us for an estimate. Website design and development is viewed as a service, not a product. Therefore, we do not have a fixed price until we communicate directly with each client and get all project details to determine hours required. Below is a few basic website packages and estimates based on market research. Our prices are subject to change without notice and depends on project features, industry, delivery date.